Back to listsimple
SIMPLE is the name of a group of technical luminaires, which is characterised by a simple structure and a large variability in using a wide variety of equipment.
A group of luminaires and the supporting SIMPLE contains surface types of luminaires with equipment, which can be combined for different types.
You can use the following types of shades:
- SID - Lampshade for ceiling mounted or suspension luminaires, direct shining, fitted with magnets
- SIR - Lampshade for ceiling mounted or suspension luminaires, optical system, polished parabolic screen, fixed with spring handles
- SIIF - Lampshade for wall mounted, fix, the distribution of light direct-indirect, fixed with spring handles
– SIIP - Lampshade for wall mounted luminaire, revolving, and variable light distribution, fixed by spring handles
- SIT- diffuser, organic glass (plexiglass) satin or opal, attached by magnets
- SIC - cover of lamp holders for luminaires with linear and circular fluorescent tubes T5
Material - basic structure of luminaires SIMPLE incl. components (e.g., ceiling canopy) is made of steel sheet, surface modified either varnish (standard white or gray colour) or a metal coating zinc-screen (with the exception of SIR and SIT) are made of steel sheet, surface modified either varnish (standard white or gray colour) or zinc coating.
A SID lampshade contains a reflecting white reflector.
- SIR lampshade is made of an Aluminium sheet, with polished segments and mat external sides
- Lampshade SIT is made of a material of organic glass (plexiglass) satin or opal
Luminaires are equipped with different types of fluorescent tubes, always with the use of electronic ballasts.
Equipment on request:
- The luminaire may be equipped with dimmable electronic ballast, 1-10V, digital or digital DALI
- Suspension and EI connection of the luminaire can be supplied in any length
- The colour of the corpus surface (lacquer) may be carried in any RAL according to customer requirements
- For connections in the lines it is possible to order a surface or suspension installation connection profiles